INSPECTIONS & REPAIRS
Superior Derrick Services, LLC has been continuously in business at the same location for 23 years and has provided worldwide field service and repairs of all styles of drilling rigs.
– General field service and repair of drilling rigs
– Field inspection and repair of Masts, Derricks and Structures
- Repair and unitization of general oilfield equipment
- Repair of Drilling Rigs – Superior Derrick Services can provide Drilling Rig Repair, Drilling Rig Upgrades and Conversions
- General Field Service of Drilling Rigs – Rig construction, remanufacturing planning and oversight. Drilling rig equipment inspection, repair, and installations. Platform site structural assessments and modification designs. Full interface and integration reviews, engineering, procurement, and installation. Crane and rigging planning. Full “turn-key” rig-up or rig-down operations
- Field inspections of Masts, Derricks and Structures – Our engineers have years of proven experience in the analysis, design, and manufacturing of drilling structures and equipment. We offer a wide range of services to keep rigs safe and fully functional.
- Repair and Unitization of General Oilfield Equipment – From Mud Tanks to Drawworks, Superior Derrick Services can repair your general oilfield equipment on site at one of our four fabrication yards.
- Repair of Masts, Derricks and Structures –Superior can inspect and repair your Masts, Derricks and Structures in accordance to API RP4G specifications. Rig down time is a drilling companies nightmare, so using our inspection and repair services will ensure your rig is back to the highest quality standards and working in the field in an expedited fashion.
For more information about our oil rig repair and inspection services call us today at (337) 205-8780.